Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Outgoing: Humboldt Students Studying Abroad

We encourage all students of our department to spend a semester or two abroad. There are more possiblilities to do that than you may think. There are also many possibilities for financing an exchange. If you are interested in an ERASMUS+ exchange with a European partner university please see the ERASMUS+ advisor or refer directly to the ERASMUS+ pages of our faculty for Outgoings. If you are interested in an exchange with the USA or Canada please talk to your student advisor or refer to the pages of the International Office. For further information see also the pages listed below.

Please note that most courses you take abroad can be counted towards your degree at the Humboldt-Universität.

Just see your programme advisor before you leave.




Language centers


Financing your studies (abroad)