Formal Grammar 2010
The 15th Conference on Formal Grammar
Copenhagen, Denmark, August 7-8, 2010
- List of accepted papers
- Accomodations: information page from ESSLLI
- Location: Room 21.1.15 (University of Copenhagen / Humanities Campus)
- Download: ESSLLI 2010 booklet (includes maps of the location and other local information)
FG-2010 is the 15th conference on Formal Grammar, to be held in conjunction with the European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, which takes place in 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Previous Formal Grammar meetings were held in Barcelona (1995), Prague (1996), Aix-en-Provence (1997), Saarbruecken (1998), Utrecht (1999), Helsinki (2001), Trento (2002), Vienna (2003), Nancy (2004), Edinburgh (2005), Malaga (2006), Dublin (2007), Hamburg (2008) and Bordeaux (2009).
Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will be published after the conference in the LNCS series of Springer.
- June 11th, 2010: Deadline for paper submission
- July 9th, 2010: Notification of acceptance
- July 23rd, 2010: Final version due
- August 7-8, 2010: Conference dates